Wednesday, September 21, 2011

LIFE WHERE THE PALMS MIX WITH THE SPRINGS...

Here's a few before and after pictures of the home of my dear friends "V" & "A".  A and I have been friends for over 41 years...nursery school mates!!!  Anywho, "V" & "A" made a major decision about three years ago to leave the east coast and start a new life in Palm Springs, CA.  Once they located and settled on a house I was asked to come out and help organize, select colors, pick a couple fabrics, etc.  The results are unlike any of the neighbors'!  We worked with what was moved from the east coast and then off-set those pieces with a couple of new items.  We also recovered some old be-loved pieces, re-purposed some items and just really "spiffed" up the old place. 

Hope you enjoy the results...this was truly a collaboration of us all...

DINING ROOM - BEFORE

DINING ROOM - AFTER I

DINING ROOM - AFTER II


KITCHEN - BEFORE I

KITCHEN - AFTER I

KITCHEN - BEFORE II


KITCHEN - AFTER II


KITCHEN - BEFORE III


KITCHEN - AFTER III
 
LIVING ROOM - BEFORE I

LIVING ROOM - AFTER I

LIVING ROOM - BEFORE II


LIVING ROOM - AFTER II



No comments:

Post a Comment