Friday, October 21, 2011

SHOWHOUSE CLOSURE...



ROOM #4 - "THE LIBRARY" - CHCE 2011

Well, after weeks or preparation, and a month of being opened, the Chestnut Hill Designer Show house has closed.  Now, it's a matter of sorting thru items, accessories and furniture which have been deposit at my office/home -- the description "Bomb Site" comes to mind.

I think the show was a great success for almost all involved.  Many of the participants look forward to the possibility of another house in the future. 

Aside from the professional/business success for me I am thrilled to have acquired some really lovely new friends.  I look forward to many years of friendship.  I think the 4 bottles of champagne, opened the second the doors closed for the last time, helped to lubricate some of these new friendships -- you know who you are -- N.N.!!!!!

I think I speak for almost everyone involved in this new venture when I say thanks to all who helped to make it a true success.

See you in September!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats and looking forward to seeing more beautiful work on your blog. This room is so stunning - love this photo of it!

    ReplyDelete